Saturday 26 March 2011

This Weekends Nails

I had a lazy afternoon and painted my nails with this lovely Essie 'Perky Purple' and topped it off with Roccoco's Gold Leaf Topcoat.  The top coat is quite pricey, so I do use it quite sparingly.  My nails are not in the best condition having had a variety of enhancements on the over the past few weeks, so I used a coat of OPI's 'Nail Envy' and a base coat using 'Ridge Filler' to prevent my polish from looking too lumpy and chipping.

The polish is the same consistence as my other Essie polishes, which is thinner than that of OPI and Chanel.  The coverage is great, although the colour is not quite a bright as it looks in the bottle.  I bought this colour in America last summer, and have only just got round to trying it out!



To finish, and to smooth over the gold I floated a thick coat of Lumos, followed by 'Rapid Dry' and 'Drip Dry Drops'.  My nails were touch dry within 5 minutes!



Just thought I'd share :)

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment