Wednesday 30 March 2011

Axxium SOG Update

I am so indecisive as to what to do with my nails at the moment!  Last night I played around with my OPI Axxium Gel and tried to do dramatic smile lines with 'Lady in Black' and 'DS Radiance'.  I think my nails are a little to short, and also didn't really have the ability to do them on myself - but I don't think they look too bad - I will have another go at the weekend!  I have done these with dark pink tips with a client and they were much better - practise will make perfect!


I added crystals, to try and enhance then nails, but don't think they have helped.  The also slid a bit in the top sealer.  I used the regular sealer and perhaps should have used the thicker one.  


Anyway, I hope these have given you some more ideas!!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment