Thursday 12 May 2011

A couple of Nicole by OPI polishes from my trip to America

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all having a good week.  My nails have been in such a state from all the enhancement practise I have been doing on them I decided to cut them down and start again.  I also might be needing surgery over the next few days and was advised not to wear any gels or acrylics, so thought I would show you 2 more of the polishes I got in America a couple of weeks ago.  Sorry for no pretty patterns, I can't sit up for too long at the moment!!!

I was excited to pick up some of the OPI Nicole polishes as we cannot get them in the UK and the colours are different!  These 2 bottles don't have the perfect stroke brush and I found them much easier to use.  The colour dried quickly and I could have got full coverage in one coat, but I have used 2 coats.  I have put colour descriptions down with the images.

The polishes I picked up were from Ulta in New Jersey where they were buy 2 get one free and were around $6.

This update is using the pink colour 'You're An Angel' and the blue colour is 'It's Up To You'.  I used the Lumos top and base coat.


'It's Up To You' - Blue


'You're An Angel' - Pink


 This blue has a slight purple sheen to it, which can only be seen when it catches bright light - a really nice colour with more depth than just a normal blue!


This colour has slight gold glitter and shimmers to it, in some lights it appears to have a slight orange hue, which is lovely when it catches the light!


To get the best of both, I have painted alternate fingers - I love a pink and blue combination!


This picture is taken in the shade


This is in sunlight

Hope to update more over the weekend with some new gel and shellac designs!
Have you tried the Nicole range - what do you think of the colours?
Have a great weekend,
Claire xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment