Monday 11 April 2011

NOTD - With Essie's Knockout Pout

Just a quick post today! I could not decide what polish to use, so let my hubby decide - not too sure that I would have chosen this colour - a little too loud for work me thinks!!

As with all Essie lacquers I have used, I have to apply it slightly thicker than I would my OPI's - but i so love the coverage and colours they do!  For this I have used Lumos base and top coat with 2 coats of Knockout pout - which I can only describe as a bright candy pink!

I am finding that less and less of my clients are using polish and opting for the gel lacquers (I offer Axxium and Shellac) so am enjoying updating you guys with my growing collection, and hoping to persuade clients to go for some polish - especially on their toes in time for summer!! Note: I do gels on toes, but find that polish lasts perfectly well on toes when prepped well - and I think it is better to change polish every few weeks.  A number of clients go for months with gel on their toes which can hide a number of conditions.

Also, just to let you know I will be announcing the winner of my Opening Giveaway later on this week - it is taking me a little longer than expected to check the entries. Thank you for your patience!!

Hope you all had a great start to the week and that it keeps getting better!!

Anyway - just a few pics today of me messing around with lacquer and white dots!! My dots were done with w brush rather than a dotting tool as I was being lazy! This is why they are not as uniform as they would be on a client.

Claire xxx





7 comments:

  1. really cute mani, I like the different patterns with the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I like the different designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute colour, I too love that each nail is a little different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!! i am obsessed with polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's very pretty :) Polka dots complete the mani perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how cute and feminine this is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments!! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete