Saturday 16 April 2011

NOTD - Weekend Nails - OPI Black Shatter & Glitzerland

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all having a great weekend!?! I am so excited as I am going to NYC in 2 weeks, and can't wait to get my hand on some different nail polishes!  I am so excited to find some of the OPI Nicole range...is there anything else I should be looking at getting that I can't find in the UK?

Anyway...todays nails are just a quickie as I have a fully booked Sunday with at least 4 sets of gels, so they will be ruined by tomorrow night!

I have used OPI's Glitzerland which is a shimmery, almost glittery gold, with a high coverage.  It is a brilliant colour, not too bold - but not too quiet either.

I have used OPI's Black Shatter in a thin coat over it - I usually use a thicker coat of shatter as I like the big shattered bits, but have to say over this colour I like the smaller shattered bits.

All the OPI products I used are available from Lena White in the UK.

Hope you like them!! What are your nails wearing this weekend?

Claire xxx









1 comment: