Wednesday 20 April 2011

NOTD - Models Own 'Grey Day'

Hey Guys,

I hope that you are all having a good week?!  I am loving the sunny weather in London, and am looking forward to the long weekends ahead. I must admit that I am a bit of a polish Snob - I tend to use 'Professional' or 'Designer' Brands, and so this post is unusual for me!!

Today's nails are using Models Own, a brand I have very little experience and knowledge of, but I loved the colour of their 'Grey Day' and I was very pleasantly surprised.  The bottle is a 15ml bottle and not an expensive brand - this bottle cost me £3.50 on the ASOS website.  I only bought this bottle as I was buying the Nails Inc Limited Editions Kate & Will polishes (update to come later this week) and thought why not give it a try!

It is quite a thick and opaque lacquer - you could easily use one thicker coat if you were in a rush.  It is not overly shiny without a top coat - but most certainly is not matte.  Not sure how long it will last, but for the price - two days would make me happy - I will let you know!

Here are a few pictures:


 One coat
 Two coats



Thanks so much for looking,
Claire xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really like this colour! Its a pretty grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this and 5 other shades from models own today - i haven't yet tried it - but love it on you!

    I love models own polishes! - this looks stunning on you x

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete