Friday 18 February 2011

My First Ever Blog!!

I am so excited to be starting this blog so that I can show what I have been working on and share my experiences and experiments!  I love everything nails, makeup and hair - so I am liking that I can have an outlet to my thoughts!


I have trained with OPI and use their Axxium SO Gel as well as their Mani/Pedi products, CND for Shellac and L&P Acrylics, and NCO for Buff Off Gels as they have a great colour range and are local to me!  I also have Minx, but am yet to use it much, i suppose it will take off come the summer!  




I am so psyched as I received my Shellac today which will be my weekends activity, and have already got some friends lined up to be my practice models!  I only have a few colours, but will be experimenting with layering before I have to buy some more!  I already use the OPI Axxium Soak Off Gel Lacquer and am looking forward to being able to make a full comparison on the products.


For the past few weeks I have been obsessed with the OPI Katy Perry range, and the new Black Shatter top coat, which I have worn on every colour!  So many people have noticed it - and this has really boosted people asking questions about nail services!  I have just sen that there is a new Silver Shatter coming out and cannot wait until we get it in the UK!




Anyway, enough of my rambling - I will let you know how the Shellac-ing over the weekend goes!


xxx

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear your experience with Shellac. I just love crackle polish. Your pedi is cute :)

    ReplyDelete