Wednesday 17 August 2011

Pink Wednesday - OPI's Aphrodite's Pink Nightie Toes

Hi Guys,

Being Wednesday I thought I should do something pink!! My toes are in a bad state, but they look much better with pretty pink!

I normal advocate bright or dark colours for toes, but I have not really used Aphrodite's Pink Nightie and thought I should give it a try!  It has a lovely creamy texture and is shimmery.  It applies slightly streaky, so I would suggest one for smooth nails or over ridge filler, you would notice and imperfections.

I have used my striper brush for the black stripes in Lady In Black and a dotting tool for the accents in DS Radiance.

What do you think about detailing on toe nails? I think it looks good, but the hubby isn't so sure!
Claire xxx







2 comments:

  1. this is cute, i like nail art on toesnails aswell as finger nails no reason why not ;)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete