Tuesday 16 August 2011

OPI 'San-Tan-Tonio' Axxium Soak Off Gel with 'Suzi Loves Cowboys'

Hi Guys,
Sorry for being quiet on the posting front this week, I have been so busy!!  Hope that you are all having a great week!

I have at last got round to using my 'Neutrals Duo' from OPI's Axxium Soak Off Gel - these colours are from the Texas collection, and lacquers I have found really popular.  I used San-Tan Tonio as my main colour, and then did hearts using Suzi Loves Cowboys...however I forgot to wipe my dispersion layer before applying and they have run :( I was in a rush and didn't have time to rectify so sorry they look a little odd!! The pictures below are from after 3 days wear.

The colour is a nude caramel colour, and darker than the other nude colours available from OPI.  I think that this is a very usable shade, but it might look a little strange on someone with a very fair complexion. The dark brown, Suzi Loves Cowboys is a great staple and I can see this being more popular in the winter months.

The coverage is great, and the colour is not glittery or shimmery, which I think works well.  I like this colour and has been popular with my holidaying clients!  It goes with everything!

Have you tried a neutral colour yet?
Claire xxx


OPI Axxium SOG Neutral's Duo

 



No comments:

Post a Comment