Thursday 4 August 2011

OPI Red and Konad Splatter - Step by Step

Hey Guys!

Welcome to my new followers - I look forward to chatting with you!!

I finally managed to get my hands on some more Konad Plates and the Splatter image that I have seen SO much are really wanted!  Tonight I finally had a little bit of time to have a play and this is what I came up with :)



I used OPI red as a base, and the red and white (went with the regal/nautical theme) Konad polishes.  I have used the Konad polishes for the stamping as I find they pick up a little easier than the OPI and Essie polishes I have tried - although they do still work.

Over the weekend I will be giving this a try our with both my Shellac and Axxium Soak Off's and will post the results of that if it works!

Have you tried Konad stamping, what is your favourite image?!

Anywho, have great weekends!!

Claire xxx

This is what I did:

I started prepping my nails and applyng base coat and two coats of lacquer - I then went and had dinner so they dried a bit - this is not essential!!! :)

I used Konad polish, paint, stamper and scraper (I don't have the image plate holder - though think it would be a little less messy with one)

I chose my image and applied polish in the 2 colours I wanted 

I scraped off the excess onto a throw away towel

Rolled over the stamper to 'collect' image

rolled image onto nail - note *your nail is curved, so do not press this flat as you will not get the image, roll the stamper from one side to the other swiftly*

I let dry for a minute and then applied top coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment