Wednesday 8 June 2011

Serena Grand Slam France - By OPI

Hey Guys,

I hope that you are all well! I am at last - sort of - back on line! I have very much missed updating my blog, and really did not have the time to do my own nails, and only managed a few of my clients!  I have now moved and have a wonderful home salon, which once I get the art work up on the walls I shall post a picture for you thoughts.

As you may have noticed from my previous posts, I am a huge fan of the OPI Shatter top coats.  I was not planning on getting any of the Serena collection, but as they have released a few more along side the tennis tournaments, I felt the need to try them out!

The first Duo i tried is Glam Slam! Rally Pretty Pink Duo.  This has a Red Shatter top coat and a lacquer called ' Rally Pretty Pink'. The lacquer is similar in colour (well I thought) to 'The colour to watch' but it has more gold particles.  It really is a lovely colour with great coverage.




As part of the duo - you get a shatter top coat - with this duo it is a red shatter!  I really loved this, it works in the same way to the black and is not glittery and less ovbvious than the Silver Shatter which is part of the Pirate's collection.






Anyway - I hope that this has worked (I am uploading these at work and I can't quite tell)!!

Have you tried any of the Shatters, what do you think of the red?

Have a great week, 
Claire xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment