Sunday 10 August 2014

Lipstick Queen 'Hello Sailor' Review

I have been eyeing up Lipstick Queen's 'Hello Sailor' which is a balm like lip stick in blue.  I decided to take the plunge whilst shopping on Cult Beauty

The idea works on the colour wheel, where by pink and blue are on opposite sides.  This means that the blue on bunk lips turns a lovely berry colour.

This does not look blue on lips, it is a lovely hint of colour that lasts for a a few hours.  I find the impact looks best after 15 minutes of application.

The constancy is similar to a lip balm, slightly tackier.  It tingles on the lips slightly, similar in feel to using a mint lip balm.

It claims that it will also make teeth look whiter.  I cannot comment on this, as I can't really tell, but no harm if it does help, no one wants teeth to look discoloured!

Hello Sailor is different many of the other Lipstick Queen Products I own, but is a nice addition to my collection.  The most similar product to it, that I own would be the Chinatown Lipgloss Pencil in Mystery, however this is already a berry colour.



Have you tried this product?  What are your thoughts?

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment