Sunday 11 December 2011

New colour from Shellac 'Purple Purple'

Hey Guys,

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!  I found myself at a lose end last night as my client was running late (yes I do have clients on a Saturday night!!) and at last had the chance to try out another of the new Shellac colours - 'Purple Purple'.

I am really loving this colour, I think it is similar to Rock Royalty which I love but is more shimmery and pearlescent.  I think it great for the parties I have coming up in the next two weeks and think, although not as dark as other purples I tend to go for, it offers great opaque coverage, and has gotten me lots of comments today!  This would look great with Zillionaire over it and I am toying with the idea of adding some golf leaf or foil next time! I also think this will well layered under Strawberry Smoothie and will play around with some pop sticks when I can!!

In the pictures it looks slightly blue but it is not as blue as it seems - this is 'Purple Purple'!!  I am looking forward to the next bunch of colours!!!

What do you think?!

Claire xxx

Close up image of Purple Purple Shellac

Purple Purple Shellac

Purple Purple Shellac

One coat Purple Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment