Wednesday 14 September 2011

'You're A Star' from Nicole by OPI - Pink Wednesday Toes

Hi All,

I forgot I had this colour from my trip to NYC and decided my toes needed to be pink!  I have used You're A Star from Nicole by OPI.  It is a bright glittery pink with good coverage!  I am not sure if this range is available in London.

My feet are in a bit of a state from my sunburn on holiday - but they look prettier now!  I always use Ridge Filler base on my toe nails as they are a bit bumpy and as I was not in a rush for them to dry (I was sitting doing my gel nails) I used regular OPI top coat which is nice and shiny and does not dry out in the bottle as quickly as the Rapid-Dry coat can.

I have also had a few messages from some of my lovely followers asking about my tattoo.  It is of 2 charms that my mummy used to wear on her necklace.  The girls represents me, and the Boy my brother.  The colours are our birthstones!  I love it and think of her everytime I look at it - thank you for asking!

Have a great week!

Claire xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment