Wednesday 14 September 2011

OPI Axxium Soak Off Gel - Yodel Me On My Cell with Silver Glitter

Hi All!!

I have missed you! So sorry for being off radar, I was on a very lovely, hot and sunny holiday - but happy to be back with the hubby and cat!

This weekend is going to be a very busy one, with 2 bridal parties and I have been given the chance to be part of the OPI Tech Team for London Fashion week (which I am SO SO SO excited about!!!).  Given this, I thought I should wear gels rather than polish, and reached for my trustworthy OPI Axxium Soak Off Gel Lacquer!

Given that the weather cannot decide what it wants to do here in London, I have gone for an Autumn colour, jazzing it up a bit with silver glitter.  'Yodel Me On My Cell' is a lovely shimmery teal colour from the 2010 Swiss Collcetion.  It has great coverage and thick and creamy colour pigment in both the lacquer and the gel.  It is also the colour that OPI used to support Ovarian Cancer research - A great cause and very close to my heart as I lost my mother to this horrid disease.

The Silver Glitter Gel I have used is quite new from OPI (last 6 months I think) and comes in silver and gold.  It has both small and larger holographic hexagonal particles and I love it!

I applied 2 colour coats and this glitter over the final colour layer before applying topcoat.

These gels are over my natural nails - I have not added a strengthening overlay - although if I were a client I would offer one to prevent breakages.

What do you think - are you still wearing teal colours?

Thank for reading,
Claire xxx

So here they are:






1 comment: