Monday 30 June 2014

Nail Art with Shellac - Quick and Easy Dot Design

Having had a baby, I find the time to do my nails very short.  The grand nail art designs I have planned in my head never come to fruition as inevitably, the baby cries just as I start!

During an hour window, I managed to remove my previous Shellac, and redo my nails, then managed to do a quick and easy design.

I took my dotting tool, and down the side of each nail put black, purple, silver and white dots of varying sizes and over lapping.  As I was using Shellac I flashed cured the colours for 10 seconds, just to prevent them from running into each other too much.

The final results I think were great, and I have had many complements!!

Do you have any quick and easy designs?


The colours used were 'Cityscape' for the light dove grey base, 'Blackpool', 'Rock Royalty', Cream Puff' and 'Silver Chrome'.  Any colours can be used to create this look.

Thanks for reading, 

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment