Friday 11 July 2014

OPI Red for Week 1 of the Colour Me Crazy Challenge!

I am taking part in the British Nail Bloggers - Colour Me Crazy Challenge, which was thought of by Kerrie over at PishPosh and Polish!  This weeks challenge is red, so I of course have used OPI Red! What other red is there?!  This is a great colour that will match most skin tones, with a slight sheen to the red.  It covers well with one coat, but I always use two.

Excuse the messy finger tips, I cut my nails right down and got a bit polish happy!!

The flower type pattern was created using acrylic paint and the gold leaf in the top corner is from Rococo Gold Leaf Lacquer.  I used my OPI competition brush for the pattern.  I will blog a step by step over the weekend.






I am looking forward to next weeks challenge which is orange!

Have a great weekend, 
Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment