Wednesday 27 April 2011

Shellac's Rock Royalty! A great purple long lasting manicure!

Hey Guys,

I am off to NYC this weekend and wanted to nails to last.  I have run out of time to do something funky and Royal Wedding related, so went for the next best thing with Shellac's 'Rock Royalty'.  This is a great dark purple colour that will go with anything!

Shellac is different to many of the soak off gels available on the market.  Shellac is a hybrid nail polish, and it is thinner than most of the gels I have been using.  I find that it will last up to 14 days on most clients and soaks off so quickly.  I have not used this colour before so I am looking forward to seeing how it wears.

These are my nails for the week and I am looking forward to showing off all the new polishes I can get hold of in America next week!







What are your experiences of Shellac?!

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend - I will be updating again next week!!

Claire xxxxx

UPDATE

Hey Guys,
As promised, I have updated you on my Shellac!! After 10 days wear they still looked perfect, but  I really wanted to try out some of my new lacquers so soaked them off!  
Great for holiday nails and everyday manicures in my book!

These are how they looked
I soaked them off for 10 minutes using Expert touch and Magis Wraps
I scrapped off any remaining Shellac with the rubber end of my reusable cuticle stick and they were as good as when I put them on!!
Please ignore the state of my nails - it if from taking my buff of gels and then acrylics and many other systems!!!

Hope this helps!!

Claire xxx

1 comment: