Thursday 15 December 2011

Zillionaire over Romantique Shellac - A lovely neutral with a subtle shimmer

Hi Guys,

My client wanted a neutral Shellac manicure, and went for 'Romantique'.  I was about to put the topcoat on and she asked for some glitter!! I suggested 'Zillionaire' which is a more subtle glitter, it has more flecks that are multi tonal rather than a harsh glitter with gold or silver particles.  It's a shame that the picture don't pick up how lovely this is in daylight.

Love this effect from CND and think it works really well when something a little more subtle is needed.  I think this would work really well for brides too.

What colours have you used 'Zillionaire' over?!

Claire xxx



1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog searching for Shellac manicures and this is by far the best I've seen!! Love it so much!! <3

    ReplyDelete