Thursday 16 June 2011

Swatch Watch Inspired Manicure!

Hey Guys,

Hope this update finds you well?! Things are at last starting to calm down my end.  I have my home nail salon up and running and most of the house is starting to look livable in! YAY!! I have broken all my nails and my skin is in a state, I really should have used ridge filler for todays nails but just couldn't find it in the box!

This is a new watch inspired mani as I broke my watch in the move, a lovely Michele one from America :( so decided to treat myself to a cheap new one that was waterproof, paint proof and sticky tape proof!!  I found this amazing swatch watch which has lips that move around, and felt that I should have nails to match!


For this manicure I used Lumos Base and top coat, with OPI lacquers and brushes (striping and detailing).  The colours are OPI Red, Black Onyx (Lady in black), Alpine Snow and Kyoto Pearl.



Hope you like it!

 I was in a bit of a rush and my lips ended up becoming hearts!  Hearts are easy to do - put two dots of paint, lacquer or gel on the nail and then pull them into a point!
 I have striped through the Alpine Snow with the Kyoto Pearl, but the camera didn't really pick it up! You can see it better on the black!

 Please ignore the messy table!!



Have a lovely weekend!
Claire xxx

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love Swatches! They make me feel like I'm back in high school (in a good way).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Can hoy tell me the name of the Swatch? In the box has to be the name of the model, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much do you want for the Swatch?

    ReplyDelete