Saturday 2 April 2011

Magis Foil Removal Wraps

I had to take my gels off today as I have big nail plans for tomorrow!  I ordered the Magis Gel Foil Removal Wraps a few weeks ago and I have not yet used them as I have been using up a load of the Shellac remover wraps.  I broke them out today and was impressed.  They are a lot more economical coming in a pack of 500, and although they don't look as 'professional' by comparison, they works very well, and it means you don't have to mess around with soaking pads and then holding them in place and using tin foil.  They are folded over at one end to avoid any sharp edge on the finger - and look like mini highlighting foils with a lint free pad attached.  I always use OPI Expert Touch to remove enhancements, as I have found this to work well for me.  My Axxium SO overlays came off well in 20 minutes using these, and I will be using them on clients going forward.



Magis do L&P remover wraps as well, which I will also be giving a try and I will let you know how I get on with them :)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment